Wednesday, September 17, 2008

RSS Feeds on Amazon

Played around with a RSS feed with the help of Dancing Queen on Amazon.com. We had trouble finding the RSS feed icon probably due to the vast array of products they sell. We did a search on the Busby Collection and had to find a tag for it under Silver Screen Movies. Hopefully this will work and I will be able to receive RSS feeds on new releases and special promotions for the silver screen classics for me to kick back and follow my bliss.

I will find this useful, though caution will be needed so this does not become spam.

"We're in the money, We're in the money, ...." Ginger Rogers, Gold Diggers 1933.

1 comment:

Laura's Blog said...

Hi
Your site looks really nice. I aspire to get mine to look even a little as nice as this one.

Great effort.